Crusade Engagement Grant
Award amount: Up to $20,000
Application fee: $20
Deadline: April 1st, 2014
- Provides support for photographers to develop and implement an innovative and effective way to connect audiences to their work.
- They are looking for:
- Interactive projects that focus on creating demand for photography and provide a concrete plan to create one-to-one connections between the photographer, the viewer, and the audience.
- Lower the perceptual barriers to participation with art. (inexperience with and lack of knowledge about art, intimidating situations or environment, perception that art is not accessible, etc.)
- Clearly identify the target audience (not “the general public”) for a body or type of work and how the project will specifically will aim to reach that audience.
- Application is $20 and is through their online application system and requires the standard
- For more information, check out their FAQ.