Foundation for Contemporary Arts Emergency Grant
Award Amount: Varies from $200 up to $2,000
- Primarily granted to emerging visual and performance artists and have few sources of financial support who:
- Have unanticipated, sudden opportunities to present their work to the public when there is insufficient time to seek other sources of funding.
- Incur unexpected expenses for projects close to completion with committed exhibition or performance dates.
- To apply, artists must e-mail a one to two page request attached as a word document and must include
- Name and contact information
- Description of project or opportunity
- Explanation of timelines and or emergency nature of the situation
- Specific amount requested and how the funds will aid you
- How you heard about this grant (through here!)
- Budget for entire project
- Supporting images or work samples
- Optional: links to relevant web sites.
- Applications are accepted through e-mail only at firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the Emergency Panel.