RAPID RELIEF EMERGENCY GRANT:
- Aid amount could potentially be up to $5,000.
- This grant is specifically for craft artists (woodworkers, fiber artists, metalsmith, glass artists, potters, and furniture makers) going through career-threatening emergencies.
- Online application is available here.
- Guidelines and print application available here.
- For additional inquiries: submit this form.
CAREER RECOVERY LOAN:
- Provides zero interest loans to craft artists to re-establish, improve or expand your work capacity after an emergency.
- Loan amount can be up to $8,500.
- There is no interest and the loan must be repaid within five years in monthly installments.
- Application is the through the same online platform or in print as above.
You may request both an emergency grant and a career recovery loan.