The Neddy at Cornish
Award Amount: Two unrestricted $25,000 awards / six $1,500 finalists annually with a group exhibition in 2014.
Deadline: April 20th, 2014.
- Award must follow the criteria:
- Demonstrated commitment and ongoing development of one’s artistic vision.
- Demonstrated engagement with the world around them through their art practice, broadly understood.
- Award will demonstrate artistic distinction through an established body of work and a commitment to their practice.
- In honor of Ned as his passion for painting, one Neddy celebrates aretists that continue to innovate through this traditional medium.
- An additional Neddy honors artists that work in any medium or combination of media grounded in the visual arts.
- All award recipients will be featured in a group exhibition.
- Any questions about the Neddy should be directed to Ellen Ito at email@example.com or 206-726-5116.